Friday 14 March 2014

Sugar Asoegwu fondly remembers Justus Esiri


It was exactly a year on Wednesday, February 19th since veteran actor Justus Esiri, who died from complications from diabetes, passed on. The 'Village Headmaster' has since been remembered by family and friends.

One of such people who say they cannot forget the late master of make-believe is actress, Sugar Asoegwu, who shared with me her fondest memories of the late actor.

He was an icon. A great actor. Acting was in every limb of his body. A man who could act while keeping still. The last project I worked on with him at Nasarawa State where he played my father, a Northern king and I as his only heir an Hausa princess was a wonderful bonding process for us.


I got to pick from his knowledge and wisdom and he let me. The film is called "the twin swords" a great legacy which was finished the same year he died. I miss him , Nollywood misses him too. you know a great actor when his prowess ,uniqueness and style can't be duplicated. He will remain in the hearts of those of us who had a close relationship with him and the mind of his fans” she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment