Wednesday 19 March 2014

IK Ogbonna robbed by policeman!

Nigerian top model, actor and wannabe singer, Ik Ogbonna, who recently signed a multimillion naira deal with Rakkaan Perfume Limited in Dubai for their new fragrance was robbed last Saturday at Ojuelegba, Surulere, Lagos.
Ik broke the news on Instagram of how he was gypped out of fifty thousand naira by a man pretending to be a policeman.


“On Saturday, 8th March, I was robbed in traffic by this man (he posted an unclear picture of the man) who claimed to be a policeman. He took N50,000 from me. I was able to take a picture while driving off as I had a lot doing and couldn't allow the foolish, hungry bastard to waste my time. If you are ever around Ojuelegba and you see this man, be very careful. I will report this on Monday but the truth is not every policeman deserves to be called an officer” he wrote.
But it is yet unclear whether IK reported the case to the police and every effort to contact him to know of further development failed as the entertainer refused to pick his calls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment