Saturday 15 March 2014

When I love, it's fierce – Uche Iwuanyanwu


Budding Nollywood actress, Uche Iwuanyanwu, is rising fast and furious. Demands for the skill of the beautiful graduate of Economics of University of Jos, does not end in Nollywood, her tentacles are being felt across Africa. Rcently, she shot in a film in Ghana 'Cheaters' alongside the likes of Jackie Appiah.

She is scandal-free and nothing is known of her relationships, even she once told me in a chat that she can never marry a man for his money. To Uche, love, matters most and she doesn't hide her feelings about and she openly declared on Instagram “ I don't love casually. When I love it's fierce. It's my soul ripped wide open and raw. It's my whole heart on display. It's all I have and everything I know, handed over to you, like a gift, and I hope you unwrap it gently”

It gets one wondering who Uche may be passing the message to, but it does explain why Uche has not been fingered in a relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment